The spring steel wire helix in each of these heavy-duty ventilation ducts gives them a stronger form and a degree of flexibility. It can help prevent the air hose from being crushed or deformed. The external wear-strip on the outside of this durable air ventilation hose is meant to provide an added layer of protection against physical abrasion. With these great structural components, this heavy-duty flexible ventilation duct will last for longer periods of time.
The biggest differentiator that separates these air ventilation ducts from others is its thicker and heavier PVC fabric material. Although the spring wire helix allows for easier compressibility and transport, this ventilation ducting is heavier than its standard counterparts. The thick material makes it well suited to use as industrial ventilation ducting where physical durability and longevity are a necessity. Naturally, the thicker the material, the better it can handle rough physical working conditions. It can also handle high and low temperature situations, with a working range between -20° F and 180° F. Use this ventilation hose for heavy-duty applications.
12inch 300mm PVC flexible duct
1.It is made of fire retardant and waterproof PVC fabric, temperature range -20-80°C.
2.Supported by helix steel wire and black rubber strip, it is wear-and-tear proof.
3.It is characterized by its fire resistant, water proof.
4.Flexible and light weight for easy use and installation. Rolls up for easy transportation and storage.
5. With black sleeve and buckle on both end, which is easy for connecting to ventilation equipment.
6. Normal Connection System: Rope, metal ring, buckle, zipper, velcro
7.Size: Standard diameter:100mm-1500mm, 4''-60''. standard length: 5m,10m Custom size are available upon request.
1. Avoid of any oxygen shortage accidents in the restricted air supply spots during municipal sewer servicing, underground cable maintenance, tunneling and subsurface repairing. Or exhaust the remaining hazardous gas and flammable explosive gas.
2.To supply fresh air into large-diameter steel pipe, container, fermenter, granary, HVAC, mining, tunnel,V/C ventilation which are poorly ventilated.
3. To supply fresh air to the poorly ventilated spaces such as ship's hold, crypt, storeroom, freezer and refrigerated container.
4. Exhaust the welding waste gas, fume, hazardous gas, dust and hot air causing by ship building and maintenance and manufacturing production in bad air environment. Create a comfortable working condition.