Fiberglass Drywall Joint Self-Adhesive Mesh Tape
Fiberglass Drywall Joint Self-Adhesive Mesh Tape is used for sealing drywall joints, repairing damaged walls, veneer plastering and stucco applications, or tile backer boarding compound. The self-adhesive property of this mesh tape lets you bypass the bedding process and apply the tape straight to the joint. The mesh tape is as thin as standard joint tape, but the fiberglass mesh greatly increases joint strength and durability for less cracking and future repairs. We have White, Yellow, Orange, Blue and green colours. Other colours may be available on demand.
7 days Return
- Fiberglass mesh ensures increased joint strength and durability
- Ideal for sealing drywall joints, veneer plastering, and more
- Self-adhesive design helps eliminate the joint bedding process
- Yellow, blue, green, white colour for high visibility when applying the compound to ensure even coverage
- Use setting type joint compound for the first coat
- Self-adhesive omits the bedding process of joint
- Store above 40°F/ 5°C
- Case of 24 rolls But we sell per roll.
|Product Thickness (mm)||0.3|
|Tape Length (ft.)||300|
|Product Width (in.)||1.875 in|
|Drywall Features||Fiberglass Mesh, Self Adhesive|
|Colour||White, Yellow, Orange, Blue and green|