- On sale!
MARKAL Ball Paint Marker - 3mm
Markal Ball Paint Marker is a liquid paint marker using a durable metal-ball tip for writing on hard surfaces. Ideal for identifying fabricated steel and other rough surfaces that are stored in harsh environments, the squeeze bottle meters paint in a thick or thin line for long-lasting marks.
7 days Return
Durable metal-ball tip resists wear and clogging for long-marking life on rough surfaces
Non-drip paint formula allows for easy jobsite marking
Industrial paint withstands harsh environments and weather conditions
Sturdy plastic bottle with 1/8" (3 mm) steel ball tip
Plastic cap keeps tip clean between jobs
Marking range -50°F to 150°F (-46°C to 66°C)
- Steel mills and warehouses
- Forge and casting foundries
- Ship building and repair
- Metal fabrication
- Metal production
- Aviation and aerospace
Steel and iron
Pipes and tubes
Concrete and stone
MARKAL Ball Paint Marker - Metal Tip 3 Mm, Plastic Bottle - Piecewise
- White and red paints contain low halogens.
- Marks with real paint, dries in 5 minutes.
- Durable metal ball tip marks on wet, oily, smooth and rough surfaces; including metal, wood, plastic, glass and any hard surface.
- Unbreakable plastic bottle with 3mm steel ball tip.
- Temperature range: -46°C to 66°C.
- Other colors like blue, green, black and orange available on inquiry.