This EX-4DCL Intrinsically Safe Safety Handlamp is ATEX Directive certified for safe use in hazardous locations in zones 1, 2, and 21, 22. IP66 is waterproof and dustproof. This Application is widely used as mobile lighting in petrochemical and offshore Industries, Fire-Fighting, Gas and Water Distribution, and other flammable and explosive locations.
The hand lamp uses a robust anti-static thermoplastic enclosure and a highly efficient LED bulb to provide brilliant, cool white output. It is recommended to use alkaline cells because they have a significantly larger capacity and use brighter white light for 20 hours.
Equipped with a detachable shoulder strap.
Ex Mark: II 2G Ex ib op is IIC T4 Gb
II 2D Ex ib IIIC T135°C Db IP66
- Type of Protection: ‘ib’ Intrinsically safe
- Areas of Classification (Gases): Zone 1 and 2. Gas Groups: IIA, IIB, and IIC
- Areas of Classification (Dusts): Zone 21 and 22. Dust Groups: IIIA, IIIB, and IIIC
- Temperature Classification (Gases / Dusts) : T4 / 135°C
- Enclosure: Impact-resistant thermoplastic, fire-retardant
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C to +40°C
- Beam Type: Spot
- Beam Distance: 50 Meters
- Output: 45 Lumens (effective lumens)
- Light Duration: Up to 20 hours
- Light Source Type: LED Bulb (HL-250 Only)
- Light Source Life: 25,000 Hours
- Power: 6V, 1W
- Power Source: 4 X LR20(D) Alkaline cells
- IP Protection: IP66
- Product Weight: 850g (without battery and shoulder strap)
- Dimension: 134*140*188mm
- Packing: 12 pieces per carton, size:47*47*32cm
No customer reviews for the moment.