Markal Stylmark is a metal-ball tip marker for marking most surfaces. The aluminum squeeze tube and thick paint makes it suitable for rough, vertical and overhead surfaces with excellent adhesion on oily and wet surfaces. Xylene-free paint reduces user health risks. 12pcs/pack
7 days Return
- Stylmark is the replacement for Ecrimetal
- Durable steel ball tip marks with indelible paint on smooth or rough surfaces
- Steel ball tip is resistant to very rough surfaces for long marking life
- 11 bold, bright paint colors are weather-, water-, and UV-resistant
- Unique paint designed to not drip on vertical or overhead surfaces
- Marking range -20°C to 70°C
- Mark temperature resistance: 200°C
- Steel mills and warehouses
- Forge and casting foundries
- Ship building and repair
- Metal fabrication
- Metal production
Steel and iron
Rubber and tires
Cloth, fabric (textiles)
- For Marking all kind of surfaces, even the greasiest and the roughest one thanks to its head and ball in Steel.
- The paint has a strong adhesion power, a strong resistance to weather inclemency, to chemical aggressions, to sea water and is UV resistant.
- The paint is indelible after drying.
- Marking possible under Water
- The paint of the Stylmark marker can only be erased with a special solvents or abrasive tools.
- The Stylmark ball point metal marker is used for marking of mechanical parts, woods, tires, glass, saw-mills, etc...
- Resist to temperature up to 200°C