Solid Lubricant Thread Paste (High Temperature Anti-Seize Paste)
The oil and gas industry is subject to very corrosive conditions particularly in coastal areas. High temperature applications are also common in the petrochemical process. With its quality of corrosion protection and wide temperature range, the 1000 High Temp Anti-Seize Paste is the product that will handle these extreme conditions.
Suitable for bolted metal joints and threaded connections subjected to high temperatures and to corrosive effects. Allows for re-tightening or disconnection after assembling and initial operation. The uniform coefficient of friction ensures constant pre-stressing forces.
Special characteristics (or Features):
- Lead and nickel free
- Good corrosion protection, protects against fretting corrosion
- Wide temperature range, from -20 to 1202 F (-30 to 650 C)
- Low scatter of pre-stressing forces on tightening
- Enables non-destructive dismantling, even after long use at high temperatures.
- Coefficient of friction unchanged in the area of oiled bolts, even after several bolt re-tightening and loosening processes