By buying this product you can collect up to 250 loyalty points. Your cart will total 250 points that can be converted into a voucher of ₦50.
The 3M™ Organic Vapor/Acid Gas Cartridge 6003 helps provide respiratory protection against certain organic vapors or acid gases. Use with 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders.
- Organic vapor or acid gas cartridge
- Swept-back design for enhanced field of view and balance
- Use with 3M™ Reusable Respirators
- When properly used with an approved 3M respirator properly fitted, this respirator cartridge helps provide respiratory protection from certain organic vapors, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, chlorine dioxide, hydrogen sulfide or hydrogen fluoride.
- For use in concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepiece and full facepiece respirators when qualitatively fit-tested, or up to 50 times PEL with full facepiece respirators when quantitatively fit-tested.
- Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH). Review full user instructions for details on proper respirator use and NIOSH approvals.
|Brand||3M Signature Products|
|Cartridge or Filter Type||Cartridge|
|Gas & Vapor Protection Type||Organic Vapor/Acid Gas|
|Mission Type||Aircraft, Ships, Vehicles|
|NIOSH Cartridge or Filter Assigned Color Coding||Yellow|
|Nuisance Odor Relief (< OSHA PEL)||N/A|
|Operation Type||Facility Safety, Maintenance, Repair & Operations, Overhaul|
|Recommended Application||Assembly, Cleaning, Demolition, Facility Maintenance, Machine Operations, Painting|
|Recommended Industry||Automotive, Construction, Food & Beverage Manufacturing, Manufacturing, Metal Production & Fabrication, Military Maintenance, Repair and Operation (MRO), Mining, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Transportation|
|US Military Spec||No|